When To Seek A Life Coach?
Martha described why she contacted me, “I felt stuck in a rut and overwhelmed. I didn’t like myself very much or my job. I wasn’t getting anywhere on my own. I wasn’t happy with my relationship and felt unappreciated by my husband and kids, but I didn’t want to rock the boat. I felt I should have been able to handle this all by myself so it was hard to reach out and ask for help, but I am sure glad I did.”
You might seek a life coach because you feel stuck or overwhelmed or want something in your relationship, career, or health or any areas of your life that are different from what you currently have. It can be as specific as I want to lose 30 pounds or as general as I want to be happy, to feel good about myself, and I want life to be different but I’m not sure what it will take to get me there.
What Does A Life Coach Do?
Life coaching closes the gap from where you are now to where you most want to be. Life coaching empowers individuals to gain clarity in what they want and support to make it happen.
Life coaching supports you in dealing with the obstacles and fears that get in our way of creating or accomplishing what we most want. Life coaching helps us clarify our goals in all areas of our life and provides the support so we can take the action needed to get from where we are now to where we want to be.
Like coaching is not advice giving but through asking powerful questions and exercises that empower you to trust your inner wisdom, your intuition and make the best choices and decisions for you. Where do you want to be in one year or five or ten years from now? Life coaching helps you set the goals that are just right for you. Life coaching helps you to construct an action plan to get from where you are now to where you most want to be. Life coaching inspires and empowers us to take the action steps necessary to make these goals come true. A life coach walks with you as both your cheerleader and your challenger.
Life coaches break down goals into small, doable action steps that work for you. Together we navigate the obstacles and fears that make follow through difficult.
What Are The Benefits Of Life Coaching:
• Thrive during and after life transitions
• Increase self-esteem and confidence
• Clarity in who you are and what you want
• Discover meaning and purpose in your life.
• Release old people-pleasing, perfectionistic and procrastinating patterns
• Improve communication and relationship skills
• Increase joy and happiness
• To be your authentic self, comfortable in your own skin
• Develop a clear vision for your future goals that work for you right now
• Confidence in your ability to make decisions the support you need to reach your goals
• Increased ability to trust you got your inner wisdom and your intuition is Navigate obstacles and fears that get in your way and increase
• Believe in yourself and your abilities to accomplish your goals
• Turn your dreams into reality.
How To Find The Right Life Coach For Me?
Martha is pleased that we have worked together, “I’m much happier now. I like myself and have given myself permission to pursue my art. I ask for what I want and instead of getting the pushback I expected from my husband. He appreciates me more.”
Life coaches work with a variety of clients and in a number of different ways.
Finding a life coach that has both experience and training and is a good fit for you is vital. As a Life Coach, I empower women at midlife to gain clarity and confidence in who they are and what they want and the courage to make it happen.
Are You Ready for a Complimentary Coaching Consultation?
See How Life Purpose Coaching Can Benefit You!