End Relationship Drama
Are you ready to end relationship drama?
Relationships do not need to be filled with drama.
Gain clarity in who you are and what you want in a relationship.
- Learn the skills to end relationship drama.
- To take care of yourself.
- To be fully yourself and in relationship.
Yes, you can have fulfilling relationships, without the drama.
You are worth it!
Have you struggled with any of the following questions?
- Do I stay or go?
- Can my relationship be salvaged?
- How do I deal with difficult people?
- How do I get heard?
- How do I get out of the drama?
- How do I thrive in this relationship?
- How do I thrive after divorce?
You deserve a relationship that is just right for you.
Revamping Your Relationships
I want to empower you in taking your relationship from just okay to excellent. Does there have to be an upper limit on how wonderful your relationship can be. What would it be like to have a conscious loving relationship? A willingness from both of you to have an incredible relationship is the most important tool you can have to get started.
You may consider Relationship Coaching if:
- You need help balancing your marriage, your family, and your professional lives.
- You want to improve the quality and aliveness of your relationship.
- You want to improve your communication skills.
- You can’t decide whether to go or to stay.
- Your relationship is in sink or swim mode, and you need help.
- Overcoming Relationship Drama
- How to Thrive After Divorce
- Should I Go or Should I Stay
- Rewarding Relationships and Friendships
How to Thrive After Divorce
Divorce and its fallout frequently catch us by surprise. Divorce may feel devastating like your whole world is being ripped apart. Shock, sadness, fear, anger, overwhelmed, loneliness, decreased self-esteem and even perhaps relief are some of the many common feelings associated with people going through divorce. Whether the divorce was your choice or chosen for you, divorce forever changes your life: financially, emotionally, and spiritually. It changes your relationships with friends, your family and your children.
- How do you deal with all those feelings?
- What do you do now?
- How do you deal with all those changes and come out better on the other side?
Five years after a divorce only about 20% of people are significantly happier. I want to help you move forward after divorce and thrive. No matter what the reason for your divorce, I want to empower you to be significantly happier! THRIVE in all areas of your life, by letting go of the past, learning to believe in yourself, to trust you inner wisdom and focus on creating the future.
Should I Go or Should I Stay
Are you stuck in a relationship that is too good to leave and too bad to stay? There is no right or wrong answer but you need to decide what is right for you without regret and without second-guessing yourself. I help women gain clarity in who they are and what they want. Sometimes they are able to make changes in themselves and the dynamics of the relationship that make the marriage great again. Sometimes they gain clarity that it is time to move off. Whatever the decision I want to help you make the decision with no regrets and if it is to leave to do that in the best way possible.
What is the best choice for you?
- Is your relationship too good to leave and too bad too stay?
- Are you stuck, not knowing what to do next?
- You don’t want to hurt others but you want to do what is right for you.
I want to empower you to make the decision that is right for you. A decision that you are comfortable with that you don’t regret. I want you to be content you’re your decision and Thrive whether you decide to stay married or to divorce. THRIVE in all areas of your life, by letting go of the past, learning to believe in yourself, to trust you inner wisdom and focus on creating the future.
Rewarding Relationships and Friendships
People with healthy relationships are just happier people. Relationships include: Family, Friendships, and coworkers as well as your relationship with yourself.
- How do you deal with conflict and difficult conversations?
- How do you stay out of relationship drama?
- How do you get heard?
- How do you let go of friendships that no longer work?
We may wonder what happened to the man or woman I feel in love with? Many of us get married expecting our love to get us through. We will help improve communication, build intimacy and deal with conflict in ways that allow you to enjoy the conscious loving relationship you deserve.
Creating deep long lasting friendships can feel difficult in a time when life is so fast paced ad we spend more time connecting on Facebook or by text than we do in person. How do you increase the quality of your friendships? How do you let go of friendships that no longer work?
I want to empower you to have relationships without drama, relationships you love! I want to empower you to THRIVE in all areas of your life, by letting go of the past, learning to believe in yourself, to trust you inner wisdom and focus on creating the future.
Contact Amelia for a Complimentary Coaching Consultation.
Learn how coaching can benefit you.