WORKSHOP Love Yourself: Love Your Life
Love Your Life
April 24 to May 15
6:00 PM to 7:30 PM EST
9011 N. Meridian St. Suite 250
Indianapolis, IN 46260
Cost: $97 Early Bird thru 4/17/17
$127 after 4/17/2017
Limited to 10 participants.
Are you great at taking care of others but not so good at taking care of yourself?
- How can loving yourself make a difference in your life?
- What does it mean to love and accept yourself and why is that important?
- Loving ourselves is not selfish.
Why is NOT loving ourselves is a problem?
- When we don’t love ourselves we have a low sense of self-esteem and self-worth
- No one is ever going to love us more than we love ourselves.
- When we don’t love ourselves, no amount of love and approval from others can fill that hole in us.
Self-love is NOT selfish
Loving ourselves unconditionally is a RADICAL act.
What is it like to love ourselves?
- We show up.
- We speak up.
- We know we are worth asking for we want.
- We stand up for ourselves and what we believe in.
- We own our power and our ability to make a difference in the world and in ourselves.
- We know we are whole, complete and okay just as we are.
If you chose to do one thing differently this year:
Choose to Love Yourself.
How do we benefit when we love ourselves?
- We are self-confident.
- We stop trying to fit in and be who others expect us to be.
- We are powerful and comfortable in our own skin.
- We keep promises to ourselves because we are worth it.
- We trust your inner wisdom
- We believe in ourselves.
- We feel whole.
- We are able to be in healthy relationships.
What we will cover in Love Yourself: Love Your Life
- Why it’s okay and even desirable to love yourself
- How to love the unloved parts of yourself – your shadow side.
- How to forgive yourself
- How to be okay for your being not just your doing
- How to trust your inner wisdom.
- Tools for practicing self-love and self-care.
What would you feel like if you treated yourself with the same love compassion you reserved for a best friend?
“I practice smiling to myself. I do this to be kind to myself, to take good care of myself, to love myself. I know that if I cannot take care of myself, I cannot take care of anyone else.” – Thich Nhat Hanh
Class Size is limited to 10 participants.