Create Your Midlife Manifesto: Your Personalized Blueprint for Your Next Act
- Saturday, May 6, 2017
- Time: 9:00 am to Noon
- Where: 9011 N. Meridian St.
Indianapolis, IN 46260
FEES: $29 Before May 1 and $37 after May 1.
A manifesto is a declaration of values, beliefs, intentions and principles. It’s like a set of guidelines for what you want to create in your life.
Why a Midlife Manifesto?
We are not the same as we were at twenty and we are different at 20, 40, 60. 80 or even 100 and beyond. Isn’t it time to stop living a life based on what other people expect of us. Or a life based on values and beliefs that no longer fit who we are?
Would you like a guide for living a life that is in alignment with who you are now?
- Create a guideline for living the life you want.
- Gain clarity on your values.
- Design a tool for making decisions that are right for you.
A manifesto is not a series of goals. Instead, it is a blueprint for deciding on the goals that are right for you.
Join me for this new workshop to create your midlife manifesto. During the workshop, you will each create your own unique one-page midlife manifesto based on your values, your beliefs and what is important to you now.
- What is it that YOU stand for?
- What do you value?
- What do you believe?
- What do you stand for?
- How do you choose what is right for you and for your life?
Create your midlife manifesto as you guide, your map, (plan) to creating life the way you at midlife and beyond. A manifesto is not a set of goals but as a guide to use in developing goals that are right for you.
“Would you tell me, please, which way I ought to go from here?”
“That depends a good deal on where you want to get to,” said the Cat.
“I don’t much care where–” said Alice.
“Then it doesn’t matter which way you go,” said the Cat.
“–so long as I get SOMEWHERE,” Alice added as an explanation.
“Oh, you’re sure to do that,” said the Cat.
Alice in Wonderland
What to expect:
- You will create a personalized manifesto that is just right for you that you can read every day to reinforce your values, principles, beliefs and what is right for you.
- You will explore your values
- You will create a manifesto that is in alignment with who we are now, not what other people expect of us or based on values and beliefs from our past.
Your manifesto will be your personalized guide to making decisions and creating the life you want.
Join me for this new workshop.
- Gain clarity on your values,
- What’s important in your life and
- what you believe and want
Learn how creating your Midlife Manifesto can make a difference in your life.
- Workshop limited to 10 participants.
Amelia Barnes empowers women in midlife to end to relationship drama and self-sabotaging behaviors, to reclaim their power and rediscover their meaning and purpose. She supports clients in making difficult life decisions, such as should I go or stay in my relationship and what do I want to create in the next chapter of my life. She encourages clients to let go of people pleasing and perfectionistic behaviors that have gotten in their way. Clients release negative inner voices and limiting beliefs allowing them to gain clarity and confidence in who they are and what they want. With over twenty years experience, as both a licensed psychotherapist and a certified life and relationship coach, Amelia inspires women to trust their inner wisdom, be their authentic self and thrive.